Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Anti-Fungal Gel 20g
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Anti-fungal Gel helps relieve the symptoms and irritations associated with many fungal skin infections including:
- Tinea (Athlete's foot)
- Jock itch
- Candida skin infections
Made in Australia
- Contains Tea Tree Oil, a natural antifungal and antiseptic ingredient
- Lower risk of potential skin sensitisation due to low para-cymene content of Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil
- Water-free gel
- Free from synthetic parabens, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients
Directions for Use
Apply Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antifungal Gel to affected areas three times daily.
Once applied, allow the preparation to dry before dressing or enclosing affected areas.
It is important to continue treating affected areas for two to three weeks after symptoms cease.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs or irritation develops. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. Do not use if safety seal at mouth of tube is punctured. Contains Acohol.
Do not use:
- With other antifungal treatments due to possible unknown interactions
- With medicated dressings due to possible unknown interactions
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- On children under 2 years old
Melaleuca Oil 50 mg/g
We Also Recommend