Thermoskin Wrist Hand Brace with Dorsal Stay
8*268 - Left
8*269 - Right
The Thermoskin Wrist Hand Brace with Dorsal Stay features a support brace to assist in recovery from wrist and hand injuries. It features a dorsal stay which prevents repetitive wrist movements that may lead to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Sufferers of RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) and tendonitis may also benefit from increased circulation as a result of using the support.
Support Level: Advanced Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Wrist Hand Brace with Dorsal Stay, or search all wrist supports
Key features and benefits:
- Aids in the treatment of RSI, tendonitis and other wrist / hand injuries and conditions
- Moisture wicking material provides superior comfort to the wearer
- Additional dorsal splint which protects the wrist from repetitive movements
- Lined with Trioxon® Advantage patented material for enhanced recovery - clinically developed and exclusive to Thermoskin
- Available in six sizes
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
May be suitable treatment for:
- Overused / weak wrists
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Weakness, sprains & strains
Measure evenly around wrist joint.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
Please ensure you measure correctly before purchasing this product as we don't offer a refund or exchange for incorrect sizing.
How to wear:
1. Position the product so that the metal splint is on the inside of the wrist.
2. The hand section of the splint should be placed in the mid-lower part of the palm.
3. The straight dorsal splint runs on the outside of the wrist down the lower forearm.
4. Wrap the fastener straps around the forearm and secure, then wrap the locking strap around the splint and secure.
- For thermal treatment to be truly effective, the heat needs to be generated continuously for long periods
- Not suitable for wear within 72 hours post-injury
- Wear directly against the skin. Do not use heat creams inside the support
We Also Recommend