Thermoskin Groin Hip
The Thermoskin Thermal Groin Support effectively compresses groin, hip and upper thigh ailmentsâproviding invaluable protection and reinforcement. Flexible, patented material lines the inside of the brace and features thermal properties that facilitate healing through heat therapy.
If you have recently undergone an invasive hip replacement, this brace is what you need to get back on your feet. The comfortable, skin-tight material combats tissue inflammation, provides groin compression support and alleviates aching pain. Thermoskin's innovative hip abduction brace for adults is effective in treating common soft tissue injuries such as quadricep strains, tendonitis and hip displacements.
In order to maximize the effectiveness of this hip support belt, make sure to reference the detailed size guide below. Read on to discover more about this brace, or search through all of our groin and hip supports.
Support Level: Moderate / Warmth Level: Moderate
Key features and benefits:
- Helps the prevention and rehabilitation of injuries such as hip displacements and tendonitis
- Provides light but firm compression to counteract tissue swelling.
- Contours to the body for increased comfort and support
- Lined with Trioxon® Advantage for enhanced recovery - a material clinically developed and exclusive to Thermoskin
- Available in six sizes to provide correct support
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
May be suitable treatment for:
- Abductor instability
- Adductor strain
- Hamstring injuries
- Overuse or weakness of the adductor
Measure evenly around upper thigh.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
Please ensure you measure correctly before purchasing this product as we don't offer a refund or exchange for incorrect sizing.
How to wear:1. Slip leg through the brace.
2. Position so that the waistband sits comfortably around your waist.
3. Secure product by fastening the strap.
- The Groin Hip support can be worn during a range of activity levels and can also be worn whilst sleeping
- For thermal treatment to be truly effective, the heat needs to be generated continuously for long periods
- Should not be worn within 72 hours post-injury
- Wear directly against the skin. Do not use heat creams inside the support
We Also Recommend