Thermoskin Flexible Thumb Splint
The Thermoskin Flexible Thumb Splint features a mouldable splint which provides support for the carpometacarpal joint. Thermal properties of this orthosis provides heat therapy for soft tissue thumb injuries associated with skiing, ball sports and RSI. Semi rigid support and therapy provided to the UCL joint.
Support Level: Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Flexible Thumb Splint, or search all thumb supports
Key features and benefits:
- Semi-rigid splint supports the CMC joint and UCL joint and may be useful in treating sport-induced injuries.
- Patented material provides thermal treatment for symptoms of RSI
- Moisture wicking material enhances comfort for the wearer
- Lined with Trioxon® Advantage patented material for enhanced recovery - clinically developed and exclusive to Thermoskin
- Available in three sizes
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
May be suitable treatment for:
- Carpometacarpal joint injuries
- Weakness, sprains & strains
Measure evenly around wrist joint.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
Please ensure you measure correctly before purchasing this product as we don't offer a refund or exchange for incorrect sizing.
How to wear:
1. Apply the splint so that the thumb sits in the v-shaped end of the piece.
2. Wrap the thin section of the material around the thumb and secure.
3. Wrap the remaining section around the wrist area and secure.
- For thermal treatment to be truly effective, the heat needs to be generated continuously for long periods
- Should not be worn within 72 hours post-injury
- Wear directly against the skin. Do not use heat creams inside the support
We Also Recommend