T.J. CLARK Colloidal Minerals 500ml
TJ Clark Colloidal Minerals are sourced from a mineral concentrate derived from the current T J Clark mine in Central Utah, USA. Between 60 and 127 million years ago (certified by the U.S Department of Interior) a mineral rich rainforest became covered and preserved by sandstone and a layer of clay, resulting in an intensely rich preserved source of over 72 minerals. These minerals are found in a combination and balance as produced by nature. T J Clark naturally extracts these mineral compounds with water and without the use of acids or damaging heat.
Since the 1920’s TJ Clark and his mineral supplement company have been promoting the health benefits of these colloidal minerals - a formula containing trace amounts of up to 70 of the 94 naturally occurring elements, including all of the essential minerals.
There is wide belief that it is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain all the necessary minerals from food alone, due to mineral-deficient soils - a common occurrence throughout the world today. It only takes 10 years of intensive farming to exhaust the minerals in any tract of land. The depletion of necessary nutrients by cooking and processing living foods further adds to the difficulty in obtaining adequate amounts of vital minerals and vitamins for the needs of today’s modern living.
Some of the possible benefits of supplementing with TJ Clark trace minerals are that it:
- may aid absorption of vitamins
- provides a broad complex of minerals
- supplements minerals that may be lacking in the diet, which may in turn help to build and maintain a healthy body
Individually, trace minerals have been found to be beneficial in supporting a number of natural body functions, such as:
- helping build bones and muscle tissue, stimulating the nervous system and supporting proper utilisation of calcium (boron)
- supporting the breakdown of sugar and carbohydrates (chromium)
- helping form red blood cells and maintaining nerve tissue (cobalt)
- supporting strong bones and teeth (fluoride)
- supporting thyroid function (iodine)
- supporting a healthy immune system (iron and zinc)
- assisting protein synthesis and a healthy nervous system (molybdenum)
- supporting vitamin E in scavenging free radicals (selenium)
- immune support properties (sulphur)
- supporting normal, healthy wound healing and production of white blood cells (zinc)
Together, these trace minerals not only provide the benefits of each individual element, but they work together to support the natural balance in our systems.
Adults: Take 10-20ml per day. Adjust dose according to body weight. Mix with water or juice is desired.
We Also Recommend