Promensil Menopause 30 Tabs
What does Promensil Menopause do?
- Helps manage the symptoms of menopause.
- Helps relieve hot flushes.
- Helps relieve night sweats.
- May help maintain bone health.
- May help maintain cardiovascular and heart health.
What's in Promensil Menopause?
- Each tablet of Promensil Menopause is standardised to contain a total of 40 mg of four standardised isoflavones, genistein, daidzein, formononetin and biochanin sourced from red clover (Trifolium pratense). The biologically active ingredients are naturally occurring plant compounds, which are NOT chemically synthesised.
Promensil Menopause is made with no added sugar, yeast, milk derivatives, wheat and corn starch, gluten, preservatives, artificial colours and flavours.
How does Promensil Menopause work?
- Isoflavones are phytoestrogens, which literally means, plant oestrogens. Isoflavones are similar in chemical structure to the body's own oestrogen, and when consumed in adequate amounts they can assist with maintaining health and well-being. Isoflavones however are weaker than our natural oestrogen, and are selective in their action in the body. Isoflavones supplement the needs of women over 45 when levels of hormones are declining.
When will I see a difference?
- While this can vary from person to person, women experiencing a reduction in symptoms will usually notice this within 3-8 weeks of daily use. If you have had absolutely no change in your menopause symptoms after this time, then you should contact your doctor.
How to take Promensil Menopause
- One Promensil Menopause tablet per day is sufficient for many women to help manage the symptoms of menopause naturally, however 2 tablets per day may be taken for severe symptoms. Alternatively, Promensil Menopause Double Strength is available. To help relieve daytime symptoms, take Promensil Menopause with breakfast. If night time symptoms are worse, take Promensil Menopause with the evening meal.
Antibiotics may disrupt your gut flora and hence reduce the absorption of Promensil Menopause via the gut. Eating yoghurt may help to re-establish your gut flora and improve the absorption of Promensil Menopause. H2 antagonists such as Zantac and Tazac as well as proton pump inhibitors such as Somac, Zoton and Nexium may also reduce the uptake of Promensil Menopause.
If you are currently taking the Oral Contraceptive Pill or Hormone Therapy, it is recommended that you consult your healthcare professional before taking any dietary supplement.
Can I use Promensil Menopause if I'm still getting regular monthly periods?
- Yes. Women can take Promensil Menopause while they are still menstruating, in the time leading up to menopause. Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding however should not take Promensil Menopause without first consulting a doctor.
What is the difference between red clover products and between red clover and soy isoflavones?
- Not all red clover products are the same. The leaves of the plant contain the highest amount of isoflavones. Red clover blossoms contain little or no isoflavones so products such as red clover tea will not provide any measurable isoflavone levels.
Red clover and soy are both legumes and belong to the same family of plants. The main difference is that red clover contains four active isoflavones whereas soy only has two. The extra two found in red clover are commonly found in other legumes such as chick peas and lentils.
We Also Recommend