Polident Denture Adhesive Cream 2 x 60g Pack
Wearing a denture is never easy. Want to have a carefree denture care experience? Try Polident Denture Adhesive Cream! It holds your dentures in 3D: forwards and backwards, up and down, and side to side so you can be worry free all day long. Choose Polident Denture Adhesive Cream for a strong, all-day hold!
Polident Denture Adhesive Cream has been demonstrated to provide the benefits of all-day hold and to seal out food particles. It hydrates to form a physical barrier between the gum and the denture surface. This physical barrier serves to help seal out food particles from getting trapped between the gums and the denture. Spaces between the denture and gums are reduced, giving you greater confidence to bite harder.
Our formulation provides an effective all-day hold for well-fitting dentures and partial dentures (up to 12 hours).
Polident is formulated to improve the comfort and oral hygiene of those who wear full or partial dentures as part of an oral care routine. Looking for an optimal denture and partial denture care experience? Try our low-abrasive denture cleansers which are formulated specifically to keep your dentures clean and fresh.
Not having to worry about your dentures or partial dentures (commonly called false teeth) sitting tight leaves you free to deal with the more important things in life. If you’re after strong all-day hold with a natural feel, look no further. Polident Fresh Denture Adhesive Cream gives you 3D hold, and is free from zinc.
- Improves comfort, confidence and satisfaction of denture wearers.
- Seals out up to 74% more food particles.
- Strong, 12 hour hold.
- Increases bite-force by up to 38%.
How about also trying Polident Denture Cleanser? It kills 99.9% of odour causing bacteria for a cleaner, fresher and brighter denture, including partial dentures.
*vs no adhesive in a lower denture.
^vs. no adhesive after 1 hour.
in laboratory testing, soaking only.
Size: 2 x 60g.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONDo not contain Zinc.
USAGE ADVICEHOW DO I USE POLIDENT DENTURE ADHESIVE CREAM?Applying:
1. Apply Polident Denture Adhesive Cream once a day to clean, dry dentures, in short strips as indicated on back of pack, not too close to denture edges.
2. Rinse mouth before inserting denture (or partial denture), press dentures into place, hold firmly and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
1. Swish mouth with warm water, then slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
2. Remove adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water and soft brush.
3. Use Polident Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture and then rinse with water.
For the first time, use a small amount - too much can cause oozing. Apply less next time if this occurs. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, seek advice from your dental care professional.
You should always follow label use instructions and use the smallest amount necessary to get the desired benefit. Applied once a day as per usage instructions it has been shown to provide all-day hold (up to 12 hours).
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore in a cool, dry place.
We Also Recommend