Menu
Cart 0
Pharmacy Care Thermometer Dig Rigid

Pharmacy Care Thermometer Dig Rigid

  • $1499
  • Save $4


10 second reading. Memory function. Measurement completion beep.

Person : Adult
Product Type : Thermometer
Warnings : Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional. • KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN - Swallowing batteries may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus. Seek immediate emergency medical treatment if batteries are swallowed. If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice. Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous. • Do not allow the device to come into contact with hot water. • Do not expose to high temperatures or direct sunlight. • Do not drop the thermometer. It is neither shock-proof nor impact-resistant. • Do not bend or open the device (except the battery compartment). • Do not clean with thinners, petrol or benzene! • Only clean with water or disinfectant. • Do not immerse the waterproof thermometers in liquid for longer than 30 minutes. • The thermometer contains small parts (battery, battery compartment) which can be swallowed by children. For this reason, do not leave the thermometer unattended in the hands of children. • Avoid bending the Non-Flexible Thermometer tip. For the Flexible Thermometer, avoid bending the tip by more than 45 degrees. • If the ambient temperature is over 35C or 95F, dip the thermometer tip in cold water for approx. 5 to 10 seconds prior to measuring the temperature. • Persistent fever, in particular in children, must be treated by a doctor- please get in touch with your doctor!
CPP

We Also Recommend