Panadol Children 6 Months-5 Years Fever & Pain Relief Suppositories 125mg 10PK
Panadol Children's 6 Months -5 Years Suppositories 125mg provides fast pain relief.
Children suffering from nausea and vomiting for fast effective temporary relief from fever and pain associated with:
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Reduces fever
Suitable For: Children 6 Months-5 Years
Boxed Contents: 20 Suppositories
Size: 10 Pack
FIRST AID INFORMATIONKeep to the recommended dosage.
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131 126) or go to the hospital immediately even if your child feels well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated.
Contains: Each suppository contains: 125mg of Paracetamol. Hydroxybenzoate.
- For ease of insertion, the suppository can be moistened just before insertion.
- Insert the large or thick end first.
Age: 6 mths-3 Yrs, Weight: 8-14kg, Dose: 1 (max 4 in 24 hrs)
Age: 4-5 Yrs, Weight: 16-18kg, Dose: 2 (max 8 in 24 hrs)
- Push the cap down and turn it to close cap tightly, then turn backwards until you hear clicking sounds.
SAFETY DIRECTIONSDo not use
- For the first time in children under 2 years or for more than 48 hours at a time, except on medical advice.
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol.
- If any of the seals on this package are broken.
- If the package use - by date has expired.
Check with your doctor before use if your child
- Has liver or kidney problems.
- Weighs less than 8kg or more than 18kg
Stop use and tell your doctor if your child
- Has an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Children' Panadol.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25°C.
Storage Temperature: Below 25°C.
We Also Recommend