Neutralice Nit Comb M3
Three row metal head lice comb
To detect and remove head lice and eggs
Developed by a pharmacist, the M3 Nitcomb has three rows of teeth which are fine and extra fine. The extra fine spacing between the teeth results in greater torque and effectiveness in detecting and removing head lice and their eggs.
Instructions for use:
- To effectively detect and remove nits, follow these five easy steps: Shampoo with NeutraLice Conditioner Shampoo Lice Egg Remover. While hair is still damp start at the top of the head and lift a 2cm section of hair.
- Ensure the teeth of the comb are as deep into the hair as they can go and touching the scalp.
- Comb with a firm even motion away from the scalp to the end of the hair. Wipe nits completely from the comb with a tissue.
- Continue this process with each section of hair.
- Rinse hair with water and towel dry.Rinse and clean comb between teeth with warm clean soapy water using a fine nail brush during and after combing. Thoroughly rinse and dry once finished, then store in a dry place.
Do not use comb if teeth are damaged.
Store in a dry place.
We Also Recommend