Developed by a pharmacist, the Nitcomb-M2 has two rows of teeth - fine and extra fine. This patented two row technology comb doubles the effectiveness you get with a single row comb. The front row of teeth glides through the hair removing the larger head lice, followed by the rear extra fine row, which removes any smaller head lice, nits and eggs.
To effectively remove nits, follow these six easy steps
1. Shampoo with NeutraLice Conditioner Shampoo Lice Egg Remover.
2. While hair is still damp, part hair into sections and pick one section at a time to work on.
3. Start at the top of the head in the section you have chosen. With one hand, lift a 2cm strand of hair.
4. Using a head lice comb, comb with a firm even motion away from the scalp to the end of the hair.
5. Make sure the teeth of the comb are as deep into the hair as they can go and touching the scalp.
6. Wipe nits completely from comb with a tissue.
Take each of the remaining sections of the hair and repeat steps 2 to 5. Rinse hair with warm water after combing entire head.
We Also Recommend