Neat Feat Gel Toe Cap
- Neat Feat Gel-Lined toe caps provide almost immediate relief to many common toe problems.
- The soothing, oil impregnated gel, moisturizes while it helps relieve direct pressure and rubbing that contribute to problems such as corns, calluses, blisters and ingrown toenails.
- They are also ideal for protecting a toe that has recently lost a toenail. They can be trimmed as needed to fit the shorter toes.
- These toe caps work just as well on fingers as they do on toes.
- The Neat Feat Toe Cap with Gel insert is ideal for reducing pain associated with constant rubbing or pressure.
The Neat Feat Gel-Lined Toe Cap with is ideal for protecting a toe. Ensure proper nail cutting technique, straight across and not rounding the corners. Apply topical antibiotic, and slip over a Neat Feat Gel-Lined Toe Cap. Rather than apply a normal plaster where dirt can be trapped in the wound – the toe cap offers soft protection to the tip of the toe. The gel insert cushions the toe and the mineral oil in the gel reduces any friction against the wound. Wear footwear that is properly suited to your foot type.
We Also Recommend