Loceryl Nail Lacquer Kit 5ml
Loceryl Nail Lacquer Kit 5ml is a medicine for the treatment of fungal nail infections (Onychomycosis).
It can be used on both fingernails and toenails. It works by killing a wide variety of fungi that can cause nail infections.
Contains 5% Amorolfine (50Mg/mL) (as hydrochloride).
- File the infected areas of the nail.
- Clean the surface with a cleaning pad.
- Apply lacquer over the entire surface of the infected nail. Allow time for the nails to dry (3-5mins).
- Screw the bottle top of the Loceryl nail lacquer tightly immediately after use.
- Paint Loceryl once or twice weekly on the infected fingernails or toenails.
Treatment should be continued until the infected nails are completely cured and re-grown. Usually, treatment of fungal infections of the nails takes around six months for the fingernails and nine to twelve months for the toenails.
Don’t be discouraged if after several weeks of therapy no improvement is visible. A healthy nail only grows by approximately 2mm per month.
Warnings & Disclaimers:
For external use only. Do not use in the eyes.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist see your Health Care Professional.
We Also Recommend