Eno Fruit Salt Lemon 200g
Eno Lemon can quickly provide temporary relief of heartburn and acid indigestion and also provides refreshing temporary relief from stomach upsets. Eno works by neutralising the excess acid in your stomach.
Boxed Contents: 200g
CAUTIONKeep out of the reach of children
FIRST AID INFORMATIONIf you think you have taken too much, call the Poisons Information Centre 131 126 Australia or 0800 764 766 NZ.
Contains: Each 5g Contains: Sodium Bicarbonate 2.29g, Sodium Carbonate 0.50g, Citric Acid Anhydrous 2.16g. Also Contains: 36.7mmol (843mg) Sodium per 5g dose, Saccharin
(1 Level 5mL measuring spoon) dissolved in a minimum of 1 cup (250mL) of water taken orally.
USAGE ADVICE- Maximum 2 doses per day when symptoms occur.
- If second dose is required, take no sooner than 2 hours after the first dose.
Do not use if:
- Your are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- You have liver, heart or kidney problems.
- You have high blood pressure or are on restricted sodium diet.
- Expiry date has passed.
- Do not exceed stated dose or take for more than 14 days.
- Consult your doctor if symptoms persist.
Check with your doctor before use:
- If using other medicines (Eno may affect absorption of other medicines)
- If pregnant or breastfeeding
- For children below 12 years
Storage Temperature: Store below 30°C.
We Also Recommend