Elastoplast Adjustable Ankle Support
Elastoplast Sport Adjustable Ankle Support is an adjustable wrist support for left and right ankle. It helps relieves stiff, weak or injured ankles. Made of durable materials for support and comfort.Support Level: Firm
This Elastoplast Adjustable Ankle Support is designed to provide strength and support for stiff, weak or injured ankles. It also helps to prevent re-injury.
For more than 100 years Beiersdorf offers cutting-edge plaster innovations and Elastoplast is the No. 1 choice for millions of people all around the world. Our experience and expertise in plaster and tapes technology combined with Beiersdorf's extensive skin care competencies enables us to develop products of highest quality and effectiveness to keep you active and moving.
Size: 1 Pack
KEY FEATURES• Helps relieve stiff, weak or injured ankles
• Heel loop for ease of application
• Adjustable design for custom fit and level of support
• Durable materials for support, warmth and comfort
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONDeveloped in collaboration with a panel of specialised physicians and medical therapists.
ESSENTIAL SAFETY INFORMATIONSeek medical advice if in any doubt about the injury.
Washable and reusable
Wear during activities that lead to discomfort.
1. Place heel securely in the loop ensuring the smooth side faces skin.
2. Wrap support over the top of the foot towards inside of ankle.
3. Wrap support under foot arch and over top of the foot.
4. Wrap the support around ankle, then attach the strap to the support.
5. Adjust tension to desired comfort and support.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore in a cool, dry place.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes.
We Also Recommend