Colgate Sensitive ProRelief Repair & Prevent Sensitive Teeth Pain fluoride Toothpaste 110g
Colgate Sensitive ProRelief Toothpaste Repair & Prevent provides clinically proven instant and lasting relief for sensitive teeth.Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
• Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels which lead to your tooth's nerve centre.
• When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried down these channels directly to the nerves, causing teeth pain.
Switch to Colgate Sensitive ProRelief Repair & Prevent Toothpaste for clinically proven instant and lasting relief from sensitive teeth pain. For instant relief rub onto sensitive area on the tooth for one minute, for lasting relief brush twice daily.
Colgate Sensitive ProRelief Repair & Prevent toothpaste has a unique formula with exclusive ProArgin technology and Duo Zinc.
1. SEALS & REPAIRS: ProArgin technology helps to seal and repair the sensitive areas of teeth. Sealed channels protect against pain caused by hot, cold and sweet stimuli.
2. PREVENTS SENSITIVITY COMING BACK: Sealed channels protect against pain for instant relief, and with regular use provide lasting protection to prevent sensitivity from coming back.
3. HELPS STRENGTHEN GUMS & PREVENT GUM RECESSION: Gum recession can expose the channels that lead to the tooth's nerves and increase your chances of sensitivity pain. With regular use, it helps to strengthen gums and prevent gum recession, addressing a key cause of sensitivity.
KEY FEATURES• Clinically proven amino acid formula with ProArgin® technology to provide sensitive teeth pain relief.
• Instant Sensitive Teeth Pain Relief after applying directly onto sensitive area, and massaging for 1 minute.
• Builds a longlasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity with continued twice daily brushing.
• Blocks open tubules which lead to sensitivity pain.
• With regular use, it helps strengthen gums and prevent gum recession, addressing a key cause of sensitivity.
Do not swallow. Rinse with a small amount of water.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONAlways read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care by a dentist if pain persists.
No Colgate toothpaste contains sugar.
Contains: This product contains Arginine 8% w/w and Sodium Monofluorophosphate 1.1% w/w (equivalent to 1450ppmF).
USAGE ADVICEUse top of the cap to open safety seal. For best performance, keep cap closed when not in use.
We Also Recommend