Colgate Power Toothbrush Pro Clinical 250R Deep Clean White
Colgate ProClinical 250R Deep Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush and Brush Heads are tough on plaque and gentle on gums.
- Multidirectional sonic vibrations up to 30,000 strokes/min.
- Slim, lightweight handle easy to control.
- Quiet design pleasurable brushing.
- 2 minute timer with quadrant pacer.
- Rechargeable battery with light indicator charge. Lasts up to 10 days (when brushing twice daily).
- Cleans hard to reach areas (vs a manual flattrim toothbrush).
- Soft, thintipped bristles.
- 5x plaque removal (at the gum margin after 4 weeks vs a manual flattrim toothbrush).
- Healthier gums in 4 weeks (vs a manual flattrim toothbrush).
- Compact head to clean back teeth.
- Soft thintipped bristles sweep along gumline.
- Power tip bristles dean hardtoreach areas.
- Tongue and cheek cleaner helps remove odour causing bacteria.
Boxed Contents: Handle, Charger and 2 x 360 Deep Clean Brush Heads
Size: 1 Pack
KEY FEATURES• 2 x Deep Clean replaceable brush heads with soft thintipped bristles to sweep along the gumline and power tip bristles to clean hard to reach areas
• The Colgate Pro Clinical electric toothbrush has multidirectional sonic vibrations with up to 30,000 strokes per minutes and designed for quite pleasurable brushing
• Includes a 2 minute timer with quadrant pacer, as Dentist recommend you should be brushing your teeth for 2 minutes morning and night.
• With 5 times better plaque removal (at the gum margin after 4 weeks vs a manual toothbrush) and healthier gums in 4 weeks (vs a manual toothbrush)
• Dentists and hygienists recommend changing your brush heads every 3 months
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONFor energy saving purpose, charge only when the battery level is too low. When not in use, keep the charger unplugged from the socket.
USAGE ADVICEFor optimal oral care, replace your brush head every 3 months and visit your dentist at least twice a year.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSThe following maintenance instructions are important to ensure that your brush continues to work as it was designed. Failure to follow these instructions may cause your device to stop functioning altogether. Dentist and hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush refill every 3 months. If you plan to stop using the toothbrush for an extended period, we recommend that you unplug the charging base, clean the toothbrush handle and heads, and store them in a cool dark place. If you start using your toothbrush again after a long period of nonuser, place it on the charger for at least 10 hours.
RECYCLABLE INFORMATIONRemove recyclable rechargeable battery in compliance with environmental regulations before disposing of the toothbrush. Do not open handle unless permanently disposing . To remove battery from handle: 1. Snap brush at stem. 2. Holding stem, slide brush internals out. 3. Pinch base of clear cover by switch area to release snaps, slide battery and circuit board out. 4. Using flat head screw driver, carefully pry battery away from housing and printed circuit board. Apply tape to terminals at ends of battery to avoid shorting.
We Also Recommend