Colgate Power Toothbrush Pro Clinical 250R Charcoal Black
Colgate ProClinical 250R Charcoal Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush and Brush Heads are tough on plaque and gentle on gums.Experience powerful yet gentle clean!
For over 140 years, Colgate has been committed to provide advanced oral care solutions to empower people to achieve better oral health and make the most of their lives every day.
Now with Colgate ProClinical 250R, you get the cleaning efficiency of an electric toothbrush in a modern, sleek and easy to control design. Its head, powered by sonic technology moves side to side and up and down, cleaning 5 times better than a manual toothbrush (at the gum margin after 4 weeks vs a manual flattrim toothbrush). And its soft bristles gently care for your gums while you brush.
The ProClinical 250R Electric Rechargable toothbrush has been designed with you in mind. With:
- Multidirectional sonic vibrations up to 30,000 strokes/min.
- Slim, lightweight handle easy to control.
- Quiet design pleasurable brushing.
- 2 minute timer with quadrant pacer.
- Rechargeable battery with light indicator charge. Lasts up to 10 days (when brushing twice daily).
- Deep reach cleaning (vs a manual flattrim toothbrush).
- Black spiral bristles .
- Healthier gums in 4 weeks (vs a manual flattrim toothbrush).
Pack also includes 2 x Deep Clean replaceable brush heads. Features of the refill heads:
- Compact head to clean back teeth.
- Soft thintipped bristles sweep along gumline.
- Spiral bristles polish teeth.
- Tongue and cheek cleaner helps remove odour causing bacteria.
Size: 1 Pack
KEY FEATURES• Colgate ProClinical 250R Rechargeable electric Power toothbrush designed for quite pleasurable brushing.
• With deep reach cleaning (vs a manual toothbrush) and healthier gums in 4 weeks (vs a manual toothbrush).
• 2 x Deep Clean replaceable brush heads with soft thintipped bristles to sweep along the gumline and spiral bristles to polish teeth.
• Includes a 2 minute timer with quadrant pacer, as Dentist recommend you should be brushing your teeth for 2 minutes morning and night.
• Multidirectional sonic vibrations with up to 30,000 strokes per minutes and designed for quite pleasurable brushing.
WARNING: Appliances can be used by children and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Not suitable for children under 3. Keep out of reach of small children. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision. Children shall not play with the appliance. The supply cord cannot be replaced. If it is damaged, the appliance must be scrapped.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONFor energy saving purpose, charge only when the battery level is too low. When not in use, keep the charger unplugged from the socket.
1. Charge your toothbrush (charge at least 10 hours the first time). 2. Turn your toothbrush ON and brush. 3. Clean toothbrush and charger. 4. Replace your brush head every three months.
USAGE ADVICEFor optimal oral care, replace your brush head every 3 months and visit your dentist at least twice a year.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSThe following maintenance instructions are important to ensure that your brush continues to work as it was designed. Failure to follow these instructions may cause your device to stop functioning altogether. Densist and hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush refill every 3 months. If you plan to stop using the toothbrush for an extended period, we recommend that you unplug the charging base, clean the toothbrush handle and heads, and store them in a cool dark place. If you start using your toothbrush again after a long period of nonuse, place it on the charger for at least 10 hours.
RECYCLABLE INFORMATIONRemove recyclable rechargeable battery in compliance with environmental regulations before disposing of the toothbrush. Do not open handle unless permanently disposing . To remove battery from handle: 1. Snap brush at stem. 2. Holding stem, slide brush internals out. 3. Pinch base of clear cover by switch area to release snaps, slide battery and circuit board out. 4. Using a flat head screwdriver, carefully pry the battery away from the housing and printed circuit board. Apply tape to terminals at ends of battery to avoid shorting.
We Also Recommend