Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator 2 Tests
Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator.
Over 99% accurate.
The first and only pregnancy test that tells you how many weeks since you conceived
The Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator.
The first and only test that is as accurate as an ultrasound scan at dating pregnancy.
Its smart dual sensor not only tells you in words on the digital display if you're pregnant or not.
It also tells you how far along you are – the weeks since conception are shown as 1-2, 2-3 or 3+.
You can test 5 days before your missed period (which is 4 days before your expected period).
In lab testing, 98% of pregnant results were detected the day before the expected period.
97% 2 days before the expected period.
90% 3 days before and 65% 4 days before the expected period.
(Weeks result 97% in agreement with later ultrasound dating scan.)
(Based on studies of 187 women comparing result to ultrasound dating).
The first and only pregnancy test that tells you how many weeks since you conceived. 1-2, 2-3 or more than 3 weeks.
For more information on this product or answers to your questions.
Our Careline advisors are available for you from 4pm – 12 midnight Winter, 6pm – 2am Summer, AET.
(may vary due to daylight saving), Mon - Fri except on bank holidays.
Product Claims: The first and only pregnancy test that tells you how many weeks since you conceived
Size: 2 Pack.
KEY FEATURES• The first and only pregnancy test that tells you how many weeks since you conceived - 1-2, 2-3 or more than 3 weeks
• Over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day you expect your period
• Displays clear digital results in words 'Pregnant' or 'Not Pregnant'
• In a UK study, over 9 in 10 women thought digital results were more accurate than strip tests (111 women using and reading different test types)
• World's No. 1 selling Brand (In home pregnancy & fertility tests. Based on international sales in nearly 20 countries compiled using independent market research data.)
• Easy to use, easy to read.
For self-testing at home.
For in vitro diagnostic use only.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore between 2°-30°C.
Storage Temperature: Between 2°-30°C
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes.
We Also Recommend