Blackmores Macu-Vision Tab X 90
The formula provides nutrients important to the macular region of the eye. The antioxidants zinc, copper and vitamins C & E, play a significant role in defending against free radical damage in the macular region, retina and lens of the eye.
Features and benefits
* Convenient once a day dosage.
* Antioxidant formula for eye health based on the AREDS research#
* Contains natural vitamin E.
A percentage of the sales from Macu-Vision supports macular health initiatives.
#The AREDS research studied eye health in 4600 people. To improve the formula betacarotene has been removed and synthetic vitamin E has been replaced with natural vitamin E.
How it works
The exact mechanisms are not fully understood, but the likely overall benefit is due to the overall antioxidant actions of the vitamins and minerals.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children (under 12 years) - Only as professionally prescribed.
* Contains zinc, which may be dangerous when taken in large amounts or for a long period.
* Not recommended during pregnancy.
* Always read the label. Use only as directed.
May occasionally cause gastric irritation if taken without food.
Active Ingredients Per Tablet
* Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 250mg
* Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 165mg) 200IU
* Zinc oxide (Zinc 40mg) 49.8mg
* Cupric oxide (Copper 1mg) 1.25mg
If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics separate doses by at least 2 hours. Zinc may decrease the absorption and efficacy of these medications.
A medium sized white/yellow-brown, oval shaped tablet with a break bar. Film-coated light yellow.
We Also Recommend