Blackmores Echinacea Ace + Zinc 30 Tablets
Blackmores Echinacea Ace + Zinc 30 Tablets. AUST L 92068
Combines Echinacea with antioxidant nutrients to support the immune system. Echinacea and vitamin C may reduce the severity and duration of colds.
Active ingredients per tablet
- Echinacea purpurea(echinacea) extract equivalent to dry whole plant 500 mg
- Betacarotene 3 mg.
- Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5, pantothenic acid 25.7 mg) 28 mg.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6, pyridoxine 10.7 mg) 13 mg.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250 mg.
- d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 50 IU) 41.3 mg.
- Zinc oxide (zinc 1.3 mg) 6.5 mg.
Adults – Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without medical advice
Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi
May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms
Use with caution if you suffer from asthma or allergies
Always read the label. Use only as directed
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
We Also Recommend