Accu-Chek Softclix Plus Lancing Device
The Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device can help make lancing easy. Its rotatable cap offers 11 fixed depth settings for different skin types. Clixmotion technology minimises any painful side-to-side motion of the lancet, which is why this lancing device is virtually pain-free to use.
Directions For Use
The Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device is small and easy to operate, with one-hand priming and lancing.
- Pull off the cap. Insert a new lancet into the lancet holder and push it in until it clicks.
- Press the cap on again until it clicks.
- Rotate the cap until the desired penetration depth is set.
- Press the priming button down until it clicks.
- Press the lancing device firmly against the side of the fingertip.
- Press the yellow release button.
- After measuring your blood glucose, pull off the cap and slide the ejector forwards to remove the lancet.
- Lancets should be disposed of in an approved sharps container, and in accordance with local regulations.
We Also Recommend