Voltaren Rapid 12.5, Pain Relief 20 Tablets
Voltaren Rapid 12.5 is ideal for back and muscle pain relief.
Voltaren Rapid 12.5 tablets for pain relief get you moving sooner (compared with placebo). They come in a convenient format for those on the go and the small size of these pain relief tablets makes them easy to swallow. Voltaren Rapid 12.5 tablets contain an analgesic and anti-inflammatory agent that provides temporary pain relief of muscular and rheumatic pain, joint pain, back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, period pain, headache, dental pain, fever and painful symptoms of colds and flu, including aches and sore throat pain.
Voltaren Rapid 12.5 tablets contain the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), diclofenac. Diclofenac is an anti-inflammatory that works to provide pain relief and reduce swelling.
Voltaren Rapid 12.5 tablets are available in packs of 10 or 20.
- Relief of muscular and rheumatic pain, joint pain, back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, period pain, headache, dental pain, fever and painful symptoms of colds and flu.
- Reduces fever.
- Effective analgesic.
- Gets you moving sooner.*
- Small easy-to-swallow tablets.
- Relieves painful conditions.
*compared with placebo
Suitable For: Muscle and Back Pain
Boxed Contents: 20 Tablets
Size: 20 Tablets
- On children under 14 years
- If you have a stomach or intestinal ulcer or other stomach disorders
- If you have impaired kidney function, severe liver disease or heart failure
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- If you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- If foil seal over tablets is broken
Ask a doctor before use if:
- You have asthma
- You are in the first 6 months of pregnancy
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- You have liver or bowel problems
- You are trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are taking other medicines containing diclofenac, aspirin, or other anti-inflammatory medicines, or other medicines you are taking regularly
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
You experience an allergic reaction
While using this product:
Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke and liver damage."
CAUTIONAlways read the instructions for use. Follow the instructions for use.
Active Ingredients: Diclofenac potassium 12.5 mg
Tablets: 1-2 Tablets
How often: Take 2 tablets initially, then 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours)"
USAGE ADVICEHOW TO USE VOLTAREN RAPID 12.5 TABLETS (FOR PAIN RELIEF):
Swallow tablets whole with water.
Adults and children over 14 years: take an initial dose of 2 tablets when symptoms arise.
If needed, continue with 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets per day.
Voltaren Rapid 12.5 tablets should be used for only a few days, or according to your doctor's or pharmacist's advice. Before you start taking any Voltaren product, carefully read the product information leaflet included in the pack for instructions on how to use. Voltaren Rapid 12.5 tablets are for temporary pain relief.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C. Do not use if foil seal over tablets is broken.
Storage Temperature: Store below 30°C.
We Also Recommend