Visine Clear Eye Drops 15mL
Visine Eye Drops relieve and clear redness from irritated eyes.
Visine Clear relieves and clears redness from irritated eyes.
Use Visine Clear for prompt relief of:
- Sore, dry red eyes and
- Burning, itching and congestion of the eyes caused by smoke, dust, wind, chlorinated water and other irritants.
CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children. If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if symptoms do not improve within 72 hours discontinue use and see your doctor.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONTo avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using. If the solution changes colour or becomes cloudy, do not use. Sterile if cap seal is unbroken. Discard contents 4 weeks after opening.
Active Ingredients: Tetrahydrozoline Hydrochloride (decongestant) 0.05%w/v
Contains: Benzalkonium Chloride (0.01%) and Disodium Edetate 0.1%) as preservatives in a sterile Isotonic Sodium Chloride/Borate buffer.
USAGE ADVICEWho can use Visine Clear:
- Adults and children over 6 years of age.
Do not use Visine Clear:
- For children under 6 years
- If you have narrow angle glaucoma or a serious eye infection.
Ask your Doctor/Pharmacist before use if you:
- Are already using a prescription eye product.
- Are pregnant.
- Are nursing a baby.
STORAGE AND DISPOSALDiscard 4 weeks after opening.
Storage Temperature: Store below 30C
We Also Recommend