Caruso's Natural Health Prostate Eze Max Cap X 60
Caruso’s Prostate EZE Max has been clinically trialled in Australian men and shown to support the management of symptoms of medically diagnosed mild Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy.
Why use Caruso’s Prostate EZE Max?
Caruso’s Prostate EZE Max has been formulated and clinically trialled to provide symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed mild Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH). It has been Clinically tested in Australian men and shown to have proven benefits for Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH).
Who would use Caruso’s Prostate EZE Max?
- Men who urinate frequently or need to urinate urgently even though there is little urine to pass
- Men who frequently urinate at night
- Men who have difficulty commencing and finishing urination
- Men whose urine stream is weak or stops and starts
- Men who experience pain or a burning sensation when urinating
- Men who feel they have not completely emptied their bladder or who experience dribbling after emptying
- Those with a family history of enlarged prostate
- Those displaying early indicators of an enlarged prostate i.e. getting up during the night to urinate
Each capsule contains:
Prunus africana (Pygeum)
Extract equiv. to dry stem bark 15g (15,000mg)
Standardised to Sitosterol and Sitosterol Glycosides calculated as
Serenoa ripens (Saw Palmetto)
Extract equiv. to dry fruit 660mg
Standardised to Fatty Acids 39.6mg
Epilobium parviflorum (Willow herb)
Extract equiv. to dry herb 500mg
Curcurbita pepo Seed Oil Fixed (Pumpkin Seed Oil) 160mg
Adults take 1 capsule daily with main meal or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Sugar, lactose, yeast, salt and preservatives.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your Healthcare Professional.
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
We Also Recommend