Thermoskin Thermal Support Back Beige
Provides protection, heat and mild support to muscle injuries and general lower back dysfunctions. Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position
Please ensure you measure correctly before purchasing this product as we don't offer a refund or exchange for incorrect sizing.
Directions for Use
Position the lower part of the back piece right on the coccyx bone then wrap the body and apply compression where needed.
Outer lining: Nylon. Mid layer: Rubber foam. Inner lining: Polyester (Does not contain latex).
Contraindications & Cautions
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
We Also Recommend