Thermoskin Open Knee Wrap Stabiliser
Thermoskin Open Knee Wrap Stabiliser provides a fully adjustable wrap design to enhance comfort of fit. The brace provides unrestricted knee flexion and additional side spirals for extra support. Universal design means you can wear on either knee. May be suitable for knee injuries where the patella is bruised or tender as the brace does not provide any compression over this problem area.
Support Level: Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Open Knee Wrap Stabiliser, or search all knee supports and braces
Key features and benefits:
- Fully length adjustable open wrap design, patella is free from compression
- Universal design can be worn on either knee
- Provides light but firm compression to the knee region to counteract tissue swelling.
- Lined with Trioxon® Advantage patented material for enhanced recovery - clinically developed and exclusive to Thermoskin
- Available in six sizes to provide correct support
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
May be suitable treatment for:
- Patella Lateral Sublaxation
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
Please ensure you measure correctly before purchasing this product as we don't offer a refund or exchange for incorrect sizing.
How to wear:
1. Apply the brace so that the knee patella opening is sitting comfortably over the patella.
2. Position wraps at the top and bottom.
3. Stabilisers should be positioned adjacent to the knee on either side.
- For thermal treatment to be truly effective, the heat needs to be generated continuously for long periods
- Do not wear Thermoskin Thermal supports within 72 hours post-injury
- Wear directly against the skin. Do not use heat creams inside the brace
We Also Recommend