Thermoskin Adjustable Lumbar Support
Please ensure you measure correctly before purchasing this product as we don't offer a refund or exchange for incorrect sizing.
Provides pain relief and compression for muscle injuries and general lower back dysfunctions; injuries to the lumbar discs and the sacro-illiac joint. This product has two flexible internal stays for additional support and adjustable elastic side straps for extra compression.
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position
Position the lower part of the back piece right on the coccyx bone and then wrap the piece and secure with the fastener straps. Secure the elastic side straps for extra compression.
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid layer: Rubber foam
Inner lining: Polyester
(Does not contain latex).
Thermoskin is comprised of:
• 56.93% Neoprene
• 9.07% Nylon
• 34% Polyester
We Also Recommend