Sudafed Nasal Spray Refill 20ml
Sudafed Nasal Decongestant for relief of Nasal congestion from colds, flu, hay fever & sinusitis.-Fast Acting Spray.
Suitable For: Adults and children over 6 years of age.
KEY FEATURES• Fast Acting Spray
• Long Lasting Relief
CAUTION-If congestion persists, worsens, or if new symptoms appear, see your doctor.
-Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or increased nasal discharge may occur.
Contains: Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 500 mcg/mL, Benzalkonium Chloride 200mcg/mL as preservative.
Adults and children over 6 years of age.
How much do I use and how often?
Use 1 to 2 sprays repeated two to three times a day when necessary.
Maximum 6 sprays per day.
When to stop?
Do not use for a period longer than three days in adults and two days in children unless advised by a doctor. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
How to use:
1. Remove bottle from carton.
2. Remove cap and prime pump several times.
3. Blow nose gently.
4. Keep head upright. Hold the bottle firmly. Insert the nozzle into one nostril, closing the other nostril with a finger.
5. Depress pump firmly and sniff deeply.
6. Always make sure you replace the protective cap to keep the nozzle clean.
7. Pump pack should only be used by one person.
USAGE ADVICEUse Sudafed nasal decongestant spray for relief of nasal congestion from:
Do not use Sudafed Nasal Decongestant Spray:
-In children under 6 years of age.
-If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
-If you are taking antidepressants.
SAFETY DIRECTIONSKeep out of reach of children.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C.
Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes
We Also Recommend