Regaine Women's Regular Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment 3 x 60mL
Regaine Women's Hair Regrowth Treatment is a minoxidil topical solution for female hair loss. This hair loss product is clinically proven to stimulate hair growth in some people with hereditary hair loss, alopecia and thinning hair. 3 month supply.
Women's REGAINE Regular Strength Minoxidil Topical Solution is clinically proven to help regrow hair in some women. The hair loss treatment reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth.
Regaine is for the treatment of hereditary hair loss in women.
- Apply twice a day
- Easy to use at home as part of your daily routine
- If your hair loss is greater than the level shown on the side of the package, Regaine is less likely to work. (See insert for more information).
- It takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use Regaine for at least 4 months before you see results.
- Continual use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair growth.
A hair regrowth treatment clinically proven to help stimulate hair growth in some people with hereditary hair loss.
Regaine is a hair growth product for women who have a general thinning hair at the top of the head (vertex).
How does Women's REGAINE Solution work?
- Contains 2% minoxidil which is clinically proven to treat hereditary hair loss
- Reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth
- Increases and prolongs the hair growth phase
- Allows for normal, healthy hair to develop over time
This pack contains a 3 month supply.
Suitable For: Women
Size: 3 x 60mL
Shelf Life in Days: 1430 days
KEY FEATURES• Topical Solution
• Women's Regular Strength
• 3 Month Supply: 3 x 60mL
Apply 1 mL in the morning and at night onto dry scalp in the hair loss area. Do not use more. Do not use on other parts of the body.
After each use close the container by snapping the cap back on the can to make the cap child resistant.
Read the package insert for detailed directions for use. Talk to your pharmacist to find out more.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C.
We Also Recommend