Polident MAX SEAL Denture Adhesive Cream 40g
Polident Max Seal Denture Adhesive Cream wit max seal precision nozzle to help form an all-around seal. Also has the same formulation as Polident Flavour Free Denture Adhesive Cream.Polident Max Seal delivers superior surface coverage (Compared to standard Polident Flavour Free Denture Adhesive Cream) for food seal protection and strong all-day hold. The precision nozzle enables exactly the right amount of product to be applied around the edge of your denture forming an all-around seal.
- Flavour free.
PRECAUTIONSSwallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur and is not harmful. Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health. Visit your dentist regularly to check your denture fit. To keep tip from clogging, keep cap and nozzle dry.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONRead directions first.
For the first time, use a small amount. Use more if needed. too much adhesive can cause oozing; apply less next time if this occurs. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, seek advice from your dental care professional.
Applying: 1. Clean and dry your dentures.
2. Apply product as shown in the diagram, not too close to denture edges.
A. Upper denture: Apply in a long continuous strip. Apply 2 shorter strips in the middle of the denture.
B. Lower denture: Apply product in a long continuous strip.
C. Partial denture: Apply 2 short strips.
3. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
4. Press dentures into place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
1. Swish mouth with water, then slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
2. Remove adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water and soft brush.
3. Use Polident Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture and then rinse with water.
USAGE ADVICERefasten cap after use.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore in a cool, dry place.
We Also Recommend