Otrivin Nasal Spray Menthol 10mL
Otrivin Nasal Spray clears blocked noses.
Otrivin Nasal Spray for adults.
Use Otrivin for fast relief of a blocked or runny nose caused by colds, flu, sinusitis, hayfever or other allergic rhinitis.
- Brief stinging sensation or sneezing may occur.
- Excessive use may damage lining of nose.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children.
- If congestion persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice.
- Each pack should be used by only one person, for reasons of hygiene.
Benzalkonium Chloride as a Preservative. Contains Menthol and Cineole as Fragrances
Who can use Otrivin:
Adults and children 12 years and over.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 spray per nostril.
- Use 2-3 times daily, as necessary.
- Do not use more often than every 8-10 hours.
- Before first use, remove protective cap and press applicator until an even spray is produced.
- Blow nose gently to clear.
- Insert nozzle into nostril and press applicator firmly once while sniffing deeply.
- Withdraw nozzle and release applicator.
- Repeat in other nostril.
- Wipe nozzle and replace cap.
USAGE ADVICEUse Otrivin for:
Fast relief of a blocked or runny nose caused by colds, flu, sinusitis, hayfever or other allergic rhinitis.
Do not use Otrivin:
- If under 12 years. Use Otrivin Junior.
- If you are allergic to Xylometazoline.
- After recent operations through the nose or mouth.
- If you have narrow angle glaucoma.
Ask your doctor before use:
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
We Also Recommend