Optive Advanced Lubricant Eye Drops 0.4ml X 30 Vials
Optive Advanced Preservative-free Eye Drops provide temporary relief from burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun. May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
Discover OPTIVE ADVANCED® Preservative-Free Eye Drops, the drop with Osmoprotection that marks a new era in artificial tears, clinically proven Triple-Action
- Lubricates eyes and relieves irritation and discomfort
- Hydrates the eye's surface
- Contains a lipid-based formulation to help reduce the evaporation of natural tears to keep eyes feeling comfortable. Preservative-free for dry, sensitive eyes.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.Replace cap after use.
- If you experience eye pain, vision change, continued redness, eye irritaion, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If solution changes colour do not use
- Contains Carmellose Sodium 5Mg/Ml, Glycerin 10Mg/Ml and Polysorbate 80 5Mg/Ml.
Instructions for use
- Make sure container is intact before use. To open, COMPLETELY TWIST OFF TAB, then pull to remove.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard unused contents. Can be used as often as needed. Please retain carton for future reference.
- Store below 25℃ after opening
Medicines have benefits and some may have risks. Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
We Also Recommend