Omron Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Basic HEM-6161
The HEM-6161 makes it easy to monitor blood pressure while on-the-go. This basic model comes with cuff wrap guide and irregular heartbeat detection to ensure the monitor is used correctly.
Availability of models varies across countries. Please contact our local offices for more information.
- IntelliWrap Cuff™ for Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Pre-formed cuff which makes application fuss-free
- Cuff Wrapping Guide
- Guides user to the right cuff wrap by indicating "OK" to ensure an accurate and reliable blood pressure measurement.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- An irregular heartbeat is a heartbeat rhythm that varies by more than 25% from the average heartbeat rhythm detected while the unit is measuring blood pressure.
1. If such an irregular rhythm is detected more than twice during measurement, the irregular heartbeat symbol appears on the display with the measurement result.
2. If the irregular heartbeats cause the measurement to be invalid, no result is shown.
3. If the irregular heartbeat symbol is shown after you have taken a measurement, repeat the measurement.
4. If the symbol continues to appear, we recommend you to consult your healthcare professional.
- IntelliSense Technology
- Automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast, accurate and more comfortable measurement.
- The IntelliSense™ Monitor inflates the cuff to the ideal level with each use. No adjustments are required by the user to select an inflation level. This is especially convenient for hypertensive users and for people with certain arrhythmia or heart disorders, because their blood pressure is likely to fluctuate.
Advantages of IntelliSense Technology
- Fully automatic.
- Personalized inflation for maximum comfort.
- Quick deflation releases valve for speedy measurement.
- Stores 30 Measurements in Memory.
We Also Recommend