Nurofen 96 Caplets
Nurofen Caplets are an effective relief from pain.
What this medicine is used for:
For the temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with:
- Back pain.
- Migraine headache.
- Tension headache.
- Muscular pain.
- Cold & flu symptoms.
- Period pain.
- Dental pain.
- Sinus pain.
- Arthritic pain.
Boxed Contents: 96 Caplets (capsule shaped tablets)
Size: 96 Pack
Do not use if:
- you have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
- for more than 3 days at a time.
- if you have asthma.
- if you are taking other medicines containing Ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- if you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- in children suffering from chickenpox (varicella).
- in children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
- if you are taking medication regularly.
- if you are aged 65 years or over.
- in children under 7 years of age.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if: you have an allergic reaction.
CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children.
Do not use if the blister foil is broken on first opening.
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen 200mg.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25°C.
We Also Recommend