NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot + Premixed Sachets X 60
NeilMed Neti Pot + 60 Sachets is a natural soothing saline nasal wash.
- Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
- Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
- Easy Flow, No Spill, No Mess Pot Design
- The solution is pH Balanced and Isotonic; or Hypertonic (with 2 or more Packets)
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery.
USP Grade (Purity level 99% or higher) Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate
- Please wash your hands and rinse the device. Fill the pot with 240 mL of lukewarm distilled, filtered or previously boiled water.
- Cut the mixture packet at the corner and pour contents into the pot. Tighten the lid on the device securely. Place one finger over the hole of the cap and shake the device gently to dissolve the mixture.
- Standing in front of a sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt your head to one side. Keeping your mouth open, and without holding your breath, apply the tip of the device snugly against your nasal passage and ALLOW THE SOLUTION TO GENTLY FLOW until the solution starts draining from the opposite nasal passage. Use roughly half the solution.
- Blow your nose very gently, without pinching nose completely to avoid pressure on eardrums. If tolerable, sniff in gently any residual solution remaining in the nasal passage once or twice, because this may clean out the posterior nasopharyngeal area, which is the area at the back of your nasal passage. At times, some solution will reach the back of your throat, so please spit it out.
- Now repeat steps 3 & 4 on your other nasal passage.
Warnings & Disclaimers:
Do not use tap water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled and cooled down.
If you experience any pressure in the ears or burning in the nasal passages, stop irrigation and get further directions from your physician.
Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist see your Health Care Professional.
We Also Recommend