M-BRACE LUMBLOCK LUMBAR SACRAL BACK
This is an immobilizing device for the lumbar-sacral region and its’ primary function is to reduce pain caused by lumbago, sciatica and ischialgia.
WHAT MAKES THIS PRODUCT SPECIAL?
- Designed to a new locking technology operated by means of two crossing bands.
- The closing system is user friendly and allows a wide range of elastic tension settings.
- When the locking system is pulled and secured at the front, the inside straps stiffen the entire structure and thus effectively immobilize the lumbar-sacral region.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Made from semi-rigid cotton fabric with eight self modeling and flexible steel stays on which a number of rigid straps slide.
- Practical and easy to wear.
- Adapts perfectly to most sizes and body shapes.
- Maximum support and comfort at many desired tensions.
- Inner liner is 100% soft cotton for the perfect soft touch feel.
- Outer layer made of nylon mesh that forms tiny resistant loops that securely fasten Velcro every time.
- Natural, hypo-allergenic and breathable materials.
- Neoprene free.
- Latex FREE.
- Wear all day.
- Lumbago, sciatica, discopathy, hypo-lordosis, osteoporosis, vertebrae complaints, protrusions, arthrosis, muscular contractures.
SIZE CHART & FIT GUIDE
- Front is 6 3/4”high.
- Back is 10 1/2”high.
We Also Recommend