Ethical Nutrients Urinary Tract Support Tab x 180
For the management of urinary disturbances. Reduces the symptoms of urinary tract infections and cystitis.
Each tablet contains:
Extracts equivalent to:
Rosa laevigata (Cherokee Rose), dry root 1.5 g
Smilax china (China Root), dry rhizome 1.2 g
Lygodium japonicum (Japanese Climbing Fern),
dry whole plant 832 mg
No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from wheat, gluten, cereals, milk, eggs, yeast and salt.
* Relieves the pain and burning sensation associated with cystitis.
* For the management of urinary disturbances.
* Promotes urinary tract health.
* Has noted antimicrobial action and a detoxifying effect on the urinary system.
* Supports broad-spectrum activities such as antibacterial and anti-inflammatory actions.
* Works to increase the body?s defence mechanisms and destroy free radicals.
Directions for use:
Adults (Acute): Take up to five tablets four times daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Adults (Ongoing): Take four to six tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
Storage: Store below 30C.
We Also Recommend