Colgate Sensitive ProRelief Enamel Repair Sensitive Teeth Pain fluoride Toothpaste 110g
Colgate Sensitive ProRelief Enamel Repair Toothpaste provides clinically proven instant and lasting relief for sensitive teeth.What is acid erosion and where does it come from?
• Dental erosion is loss of dental enamel caused by direct contact of the teeth with acids from everyday food and drinks.
• Acids can soften and gradually dissolve the minerals in the enamel making teeth thinner, weaker and more sensitive.
Introducing Colgate Sensitive ProRelief Enamel Repair Toothpaste. An exclusive ProArgin formula with technology to provide sensitivity relief.
How does Colgate Sensitive ProRelief Enamel Repair toothpaste work?
• Its ProArgin formula remineralises tooth enamel and makes teeth more resistant against repeated acid attacks.
• It also blocks the exposed channels from damaged enamel that lead to sensitive tooth nerves.
With regular use, it builds a reparative layer that acts like a seal, helping to repair sensitive teeth for lasting protection with twice daily brushing.
Boxed Contents: 1 Toothpaste
KEY FEATURES• Colgate Sensitive ProRelief Enamel Repair Toothpaste features a clinically proven amino acid formula with ProArgin® technology to provide sensitive teeth pain relief.
• Instant Sensitive Teeth Pain Relief after applying directly onto sensitive area, and massaging for 1 minute.
• Builds a longlasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity with continued twice daily brushing.
• Blocks open tubules which lead to sensitivity pain.
• Gently removes stains and helps restore the natural whiteness of your teeth.
Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care by a dentist if pain persists.
Active Ingredients: Arginine 8% w/w, Sodium Monofluorophosphate 1.1% w/w.
Contains: This product contains Arginine 8% w/w and Sodium Monofluorophosphate 1.1% w/w (equivalent to 1450 ppm F).
USAGE ADVICEDo not use in children 6 years of age or less. For children 712 years of age, use only on the advice of a dentist of doctor. Do not swallow. Rinse with a small amount of water.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSFor best performance, keep cap closed when not in use.
RECYCLABLE INFORMATIONThis carton contains recycled material and is recyclable.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes.
We Also Recommend