Colgate Sensitive ProRelief Multi Protection Sensitive Teeth Pain fluoride Toothpaste 110g
Colgate Sensitive ProRelief Multi Protection Toothpaste provides clinically proven instant and lasting relief for sensitive teeth.Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
• Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels which lead to your tooth's nerve centre.
• When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried down these channels directly to the nerves, causing teeth pain.
Introducing Colgate Sensitive ProRelief MultiProtection Toothpaste.
An exclusive ProArgin formula with technology to provide sensitivity relief.
How does Colgate Sensitive ProRelief MultiProtection toothpaste work?
• It works by plugging the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves, to block the pain.
•With regular use, it builds a longlasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity.
This toothpaste provides instant and lasting relief and with regular brushing helps:
• Fight Cavities.
• Remove Plaque.
• Promote Gum Health.
• Strengthen Enamel.
• Remove Surface Stains.
• Freshen Breath.
Visit us at: www.colgatesensitiveprorelief.com.au.
Boxed Contents: 1 Toothpaste
KEY FEATURES• Clinically proven amino acid formula with ProArgin® technology to provide sensitive teeth pain relief.
• Instant Sensitive Teeth Pain Relief after applying directly onto sensitive area, and massaging for 1 minute.
• Builds a longlasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity with continued twice daily brushing.
• Blocks open tubules which lead to sensitivity pain.
• With regular use, Colgate Sensitive ProRelief toothpaste helps fight cavities, remove plaque, promote gum health, strengthen enamel, remove surface stains and freshen breath.
Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care by a dentist if pain persists.
Active Ingredients: Arginine 8% w/w, Sodium Monofluorophosphate 1.1% w/w.
Contains: This product contains Arginine 8% w/w and Sodium Monofluorophosphate 1.1% w/w (equivalent to 1450 ppm F).
USAGE ADVICEDo not use in children 6 years of age or less. For children 712 years of age, use only on the advice of a dentist of doctor. Do not swallow. Rinse with a small amount of water.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSFor best performance, keep cap closed when not in use.
RECYCLABLE INFORMATIONThis carton contains recycled material and is recyclable.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes.
We Also Recommend