Bioglan Red Krill Oil Triple Action 500mg Cap X 120
What makes Krill oil so unique is that the important nutrients including Omega-3 are carried by phospholipids, which are part of every cell in our body. Omega-3’s in phospholipid form are thought to be easily absorbed by the body.
Facts about Krill Oil
- Krill oil can help support general wellbeing & joint inflammation.
- Krill oil helps support heart and cardiovascular health which is important for our overall wellbeing. Krill oil contains Omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA, which help support cardiovascular health.
- Krill oil is a great source of phospholipids, Omega-3 essential fatty acids and is known to naturally contain antioxidants including Astaxanthin, a red coloured carotenoid that provides the red colour of Krill.
Bioglan Red Krill Oil has no fishy aftertaste, is super small and is thought to be an easily absorbable form of Omega-3.
Bioglan Red Krill Oil to help support:
- Cardiovascular Health – Krill Oil contains Omega-3 fatty acids, DHA & EPA, to help support cardiovascular health.
- Joint Inflammation - Helps support general wellbeing and relieve joint inflammation.
- Brain Health and Eye Health – Omega-3 fatty acids including DHA are found in high concentration in the brain and nerve structures. The essential fatty acids are important for brain health and nerve function.
- Antioxidants – a known natural source of antioxidants.
Bioglan Red Krill Oil is ecologically harvested from pristine Antarctic waters away from environmental pollutants, under strict conditions, ensuring sustainability and minimized environmental impact.
Red Krill Oil Available in 30, 60 & 120 Size
Adults – Take 1 capsule daily with food.
For Joint Health – Take 1 capsule daily with food.
For Heart & Cardiovascular Health – Take 3-4 capsules daily with food.
For Brain & Eye Health – Take 3 capsules daily with food.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
We Also Recommend