BA ELECTRONIC PEDOMETER WITH PULSE COUNTER
WALK YOUR WAY TO HEALTH and FITNESS.
Improve health - pedometers are a great way to gauge if your level of activity is sufficient to maintain good health.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Distance (km).
- Pulse rate.
- Step count.
- Calorie count.
- Large clear display (lcd).
- Easy to view belt clip design.
- To provide critical data necessary for fitness evaluation.
- Help with weight loss and personal fitness.
MEASURE HEART RATE
- Press the PULSE button and place your index finger over the pulse count sensor .
- Left side of the display will show a flashing heart symbol.
- Soon after you will see a pulse count value appear.
- To ensure best possible results, position the tip of your index finger over the sensor.
- Extreme temperatures may affect the reading.
- If a reading looks too high or low, take 2 or 3 extra readings and compare the result.
- Accuracy can vary with degrees of tolerance. Usually correct to within 10-15% accuracy.
We Also Recommend