BA BREATHON™ ANTI-SNORING DEVICE
During sleep the muscles that hold airway open, relax & partially collapse. The flow of air is obstructed & can cause a vibration (snoring). Overweight people may be more prone to snoring & snoring may be a sign of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA).
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Uniquely designed device worn in the mouth during sleep.
- Maintains an opened, unobstructed airway to help alleviate snoring & OSA.
- Repositions the lower jaw in a forward direction.
- Therefore opening the upper airway at the back of the throat to allow air to flow more freely.
- Self moulded in hot water.
- Snorers may notice they feel more refreshed during the day as it is very difficult to get a good night’s sleep with an obstructed airway.
- Snorers who share a bed with someone will find their partner benefits from getting a better night’s sleep as well.
- Improved sleep.
SIZE CHART & FIT GUIDE
- One size fit.
We Also Recommend