Thompson's Vitamin A 10000iu 150 Capsules
- Immune system health & function
- Healthy eyesight, eye health, eye function and assists eye adaption to light variations such as night vision
- Vitamin A levels in the body, to be within normal range
- Skin health, skin integrity & structure
- Healthy growth & development
- General health & wellbeing Vitamin A is an antioxidant; helping reduce free radicals formed in the body and their damage to body cells.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. For product specific label WARNINGS please refer to product section below.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men. Contains: Soya beans and sulfites.
Each capsule contains:
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) 10000IU
equiv. to Retinol 3mg/3000mcg RE
Directions For Use
- WARNING: If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects Adults â€“ Take one capsule daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Individuals seeking a supplement to support their immune system
- Those seeking a supplement to support their eye function and night vision
- Those wanting to maintain healthy skin integrity
We Also Recommend