Thermoskin Knee Brace with Flexion Extension Hinge
Thermoskin Knee Brace with Flexion Extension Hinge features durable polycentric hinges. The hinges work to provide varying flexion and extension stops at selected degrees. This brace is suitable for tracking range of motion and progress through post operative knee rehabilitation. It also provides superb medial and lateral stability, whilst the patented thermal lining may assist in preventing, treating and rehabilitating soft tissue knee injuries such as Posterior Cruciate Ligament and Anterior Cruciate Ligament injuries.
Support Level: Advanced Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Knee Brace with Flexion Extension Hinge, or search all knee braces and supports
Key features and benefits:
- Sleeve design for compression and support
- Provides light but firm compression to the knee region to counteract tissue swelling
- High quality flexion-extension hinges for exceptional graduated support
- Ideal for tracking progress during post-operative rehabilitation
- Lined with Trioxon® Advantage patented material for enhanced recovery - clinically developed and exclusive to Thermoskin
- Available in six sizes
- Universal design, can be worn on either knee
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
May be suitable treatment for:
- Anterior & posterior cruciate ligament injuries
Measure slightly bent, underneath knee cap.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
Please ensure you measure correctly before purchasing this product as we don't offer a refund or exchange for incorrect sizing.
How to wear:
1. Open the hinge cover.
2. Position pins in the required degree of movement for the hinge.
3. Close hinge cover.
4. Undo all straps and apply the product so that the knee patella hole is sitting comfortably over the patella.
5. Lock in hinges with the top and bottom fastener straps.
- For thermal treatment to be truly effective, the heat needs to be generated continuously for long periods
- Not suitable to wear within the first 72 hours of an acute injury
- Wear directly against the skin. Do not use heat creams inside the brace
We Also Recommend