Sudafed PE Sinus and Pain Relief 24 Tabs
-Saccharin Sodium Free
Suitable For: Sinus pain relief, sinus headaches, blocked or runny noses.
Boxed Contents: 24 Tablets
Size: 24 Pack
- For children under 12 years.
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- If you have taken paracetamol.
- If you are taking antidepressants.
- If blister foil is broken.
Ask your doctor before use if you
- Have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcohol abuser.
- Have high blood pressure.
- Have heart problems.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Keep out of reach of children.
If symptoms persist, worsen or new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor.
Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity.
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
Keep to recommended dose.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONWherever you see the PE logo on our products, the main active is Phenylephrine.
FIRST AID INFORMATIONIf an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131126, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
Active Ingredients: Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg, Paracetamol 500mg
Take 1-2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary. Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop: Adults after a few days. Children after 48 hours except on medical advice.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C. Keep in a dry, dark place.
Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.
We Also Recommend