Rhinocort Hayfever & Allergy Extra Strength Nasal Spray 120 doses
Rhinocort Hayfever & Allergy Extra Strength Non-Drowsy Nasal Spray prevents & relieves sneezing, blocked, runny and itchy nose.Rhinocort prevents and provides relief from frustrating hayfever and allergy symptoms which typically include sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, and an itchy, runny or blocked nose.
Rhinocort protects from allergies associated with:
Rhinocort works by reducing inflammation in the nose to relieve hayfever & allergy symptoms.
- 24 hr relief.
- Non drowsy.
- Scent free.
- Convenient, once daily dosing.
Boxed Contents: Non-Drowsy Aqueous Nasal Spray.
Size: 120 Sprays
- for children under 12 years of age.
- for children under 18 years of age for perennial allergic rhinitis.
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- continuously for more than 6 months without the advice of your doctor.
Ask your doctor before use if
- you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
CAUTION- If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear see your doctor.
- For nasal use only.
- In the event of an overdose seek medical attention immediately.
- Read enclosed leaflet before using Rhinocort Hayfever and Allergy Extra Strength for a full description of warnings and precautions.
Keep out of reach of children.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONPharmacy medicine.
Active Ingredients: Budesonide 64 micrograms.
Contains: Potassium Sorbate 1.2mg/mL as a preservative.
12 years and over
Seasonal allergic rhinitis (Hayfever).
18 years and over
Perennial allergic rhinitis (Allergy)
Apply two sprays into each nostril once daily.
Read enclosed leaflet for further details.
Do not use more than 256µg (4 sprays) each day.
USAGE ADVICEFor best results, Rhinocort should be used regularly to keep hayfever and allergy symptoms under control.
Using Rhinocort 1-2 days prior to exposure to pollen and allergens can help prevent symptoms from occurring.
Use only if carton seal is unbroken.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C. Do not freeze.
We Also Recommend