Rejuvenail Antifungal Nail Solution 6.6ml
Rejuvenail is Australia’s #1 Topical Anti-Fungal Nail Treatment and is easy to use - simply brush on once a day, with no need for filing.
Rejuvenail contains an innovative water-soluble formulation containing the active ingredient ciclopirox. Rejuvenail has the ability to penetrate the nail to stop and kill fungal nail infections at the site, allowing the growth of a healthy nail.
Always read the label, follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to you health professional.
For the topical treatment of mild to moderate fungal nail infections
To be applied once daily.
- Before applying Rejuvenail ensure that any nail polish is removed. Wash and dry the infected nail. Application in the evening before going to bed is recommended as the treated nails should not be washed for at least 6 hours. In the case of unintentional removal by washing, Rejuvenail can be reapplied.
- Apply a thin layer over the entire nail surface of the infected nail and 5 mm of surrounding skin and if possible under the free edge of the nail.
- Allow to dry for at least 30 seconds.
- Leave on the nail for at least 6 hours overnight and simply wash off with water in the morning.
- Filing is not required. Do not apply cosmetic nail polish or other nail medication on the nails being treated for the duration of the treatment with Rejuvenail.
We Also Recommend