Panadol with Optizorb Paracetamol Pain Relief Tablets 500mg 20
Panadol Optizorb Paracetamol 500mg has fast effective temporary relief of pain. It is gentle on stomachs and absorbed faster than regular Panadol tablets.Fast effective temporary relief of pain and discomfort associated with:
- Headache/Tension headache.
- Migraine headache.
- Muscular aches.
- Arthritis/ Osteoarthritis.
- Period pain.
- Cold & flu symptoms.
With Optizorb Formulation.
Suitable For: People with stomach ulcers. Breastfeeding mothers.
Boxed Contents: 20 Tablets
Size: 20 Tablets
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or hydroxybenzoates.
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol.
- For children below age 7, except on medical advice.
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 7-17 except on medical advice.
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice.
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken.
- If the package use-by date below has expired.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood).
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if
You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.
CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children.
Use only if seals are intact.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONDoes not contain gluten, lactose or sugar.
FIRST AID INFORMATIONWhile using this product
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (AUST: 13 11 26; NZ 0800 764 766) or go to the hospital immediately, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated. Keep to the recommended dose.
Contains: Contains hydroxybenzoates as preservatives.
Each tablets contains Paracetamol 500mg.
Allergen Free From: Gluten| Lactose| Sugar
How Often: every 4-6 hrs with water as required (maximum 8 tablets in 24 hrs).
How Often: every 4-6 hrs with water as required (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hrs).
SAFETY DIRECTIONS2 way safety seal system.
1. Carton safety seals.
2. Heat sealed blister.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C.
Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.
We Also Recommend