Panadol Children 5-12 Years Orange Flavour 100mL
Panadol 5-12 Years Colourfree (Orange) 100ml
What does it relieve?
- Cold & Flu symptoms
What's the format?
Suspension: A suspension consisting of undissolved particles of one or more medicinal agents mixed with a liquid vehicle for oral administration.
What are its features?
- Fast relief while being gentle to little stomachs
- Great NEW flavours – a choice of Strawberry or Orange
- PET bottle with neck insert for easy dosing (BPA free)
- Accurate, easy dosing device
- Sugar free
- No artificial colours
Paracetamol 24 mg/mL
- Shake bottle, use the measuring device provided to accurately measure the correct dose.
- Once the correct dose has been measured it can be mixed with juice or water first before it is taken.
- This dose may be repeated when necessary, every 4 hours.
The recommended dose for Children's Panadol in children under 12 years is 15 milligrams of paracetamol for every 1 kilogram body weight. Follow the dosage instructions on the bottle, do not exceed the recommended dose unless directed by your doctor.
Warnings & Disclaimers:
Do not give more than 4 doses in one day or within any 24-hour period. Do not use for more than 48 hours at a time except on medical advice.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist see your Health Care Professional.
We Also Recommend