Optive Advanced Lubricant Eye Drops 15ml
Optive Advanced Eye Drops provides temporary relief from burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun. May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
Optive Advanced® Triple-Action Dry Eye Relief;
- Lubricates eyes and relieves irritation and discomfort
- Hydrates the eye's surface
- Contains a lipid-based formulation to help reduce the evaporation of natural tears to keep eyes feeling comfortable
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.Replace cap after use.
- If you experience eye pain, vision change, continued redness, eye irritaion, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If solution changes colour do not use
- Contains Carmellose Sodium 5Mg/Ml, Glycerin 10Mg/Ml and Polysorbate 80 5Mg/Ml.
- Contains Purite® (Preservative)
Instructions for use
- No shaking required.
- Instil 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed. Can be used as often as needed. Contents are sterile if imprinted seal around cap is intact.
- Discard 6 months after opening.
- Store below 25℃ after opening
Medicines have benefits and some may have risks. Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
We Also Recommend